At last! My new computer is operational.
20. No time to see the small stone
only the small computer.
Or large i-phone.
My fingers, typing, make art
21. The day before a weekend.
My son shouts me a smorgasbord.
Celebrating a birthday
22. Now my ex-husband advises
on the treatment of couch grass.
I am inspired by the possibility
of several solutions at once.
23. Floods must have drowned
millions of frogs and fish.
Such benign glinting waters.
So much tragedy we
24. But what about the people! you say.
How large we are, how communal.
What about the frogs, fish, spiders
washed to oblivion?
25. The Man, the Dog, and the Ball
All you need is
a lightweight round brown ball
a small white short-haired dog
a man in his back yard, smoking
and a fenceless tract
of emerald grass
to see how thrilling
the chase is.