Monday, March 10, 2014

Anticipation

So much excitement! Three of The Followers are creating an anthology of poems they wrote in 2011 about the moon. We are calling it Three Cycles of the Moon. It will be an e-book, so watch this space for further information.

Anticipation also because April, only 3 weeks away, is Poetry Month in the USA and we have two daily prompts to create from: Poetic Asides and NaPoWriMo.

Meanwhile, and in the interim, I'm preparing for a new year of Writers Craft Activity in my region, and travelling to a town called Swan Hill, on the Murray River, for a Harmony Day Festival. The poems I write there will be transferred onto a map of the world, so I need to make sure I capture the voices of all the cultural groups in that region.

Updates certainly overdue on Arty Jay and Fb Jennie Fraine, poet. At the very latest I'll be updating in the last week of March as I am on a week's annual leave. Yay!!! More cause for anticipation.

No comments:

Post a Comment